Zain Bahrain, a leading telecommunications provider in the Kingdom has recently signed an agreement with Security Solutions Bahrain to deliver smart vehicle management solutions offering.
The agreement was signed at Zain Head office between Yazan Zaytoon, Zain Bahrain Enterprise & Corporate Manager and Aymen Al Alawi, Zain Bahrain Enterprise Business Development Manager along with Mohamed Reyadh Alyaqoob, Security Solutions Bahrain Chief Executive. Smart vehicle management solutions will be provided offering Security Solutions with state-of-the-art electronic systems and components together with a vehicle-centric telematics platform that enables them to optimize their assets and customize the visibility and reports.
Yazan Zaytoon, Zain Bahrain Enterprise & Corporate Manager pointed out “Security Solutions Bahrain has an excellent reputation in the market and we are proud to work with them. The newly signed agreement offers Security Solutions the ability to leverage Zain’s Bahrain advanced smart vehicles management solutions and supporting Zain’s ambition to offer a rewarding journey to clients through smarter state-of-the-art electronic systems.”
Security Solutions is a full-service security provider, offering the most tailored made security assistance. They also provide fully equipped vehicles and personnel that are trained to respond to threats in a timely manner.
This partnership goes in line with Zain Bahrain’s strategy to cater to the needs of the wider community and its commitment to embracing new technologies towards supporting the Kingdom 2030 vision.
The training guards training school in Bahrain under the Ministry of Interior, organizes a monthly training for all security companies, the training aids in equipping all guards with the knowledge of handling security, dealing with threats and supporting the police in various activities relating to security in the Kingdom.
The awards scheme was held under the patronage of the Director-General of Guards, Brigadier Waheed Juma Al-Doy. The trainees were provided with the required training to enhance their guarding skills and were involved in exercises in cooperation with the Civil Defence Training School.
The participants attended lectures on the law on traffic, ways of dealing with customers at worksites, crime prevention and the role of security guards in dealing with children at schools and nurseries. Director-General of Guards, Brigadier Waheed Juma Al-Doy honoured the participants, wishing them success. Security Solutions guards emerged as best performed guards in the examinations and exercises that were conducted.
The purpose of the Employee of the Month Program is to recognize employees who have served Security Solutions in an exceptional manner by exemplifying outstanding service through his or her work and exhibiting a positive and supportive attitude.
The nominee must be a permanent employee and must be approved by his or her supervisor (which will be verified) prior to being named as the recipient of the award.
A. Attitude and Commitment
- Dedicated to fulfilling job responsibilities
- Demonstrates good customer service skills
- Consistently dependable and is punctual in reporting to work
- Active involvement in trainings, and other miscellaneous activities
- Serves as a role model to others
- Goes above and beyond the requirements of the job
B. Interpersonal Skills
- Displays a helpful, cooperative and positive attitude towards superiors and co-workers
- Consistently friendly and available to others
- Uses effective listening skills
- Has a team player attitude
- Voluntarily assists co-workers in order to complete important projects
C. Work Performance
- High quality of performance
- Accurately completes work assignments on time
- Controls high stress situations tactfully and calmly
- Takes initiative
- Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Ability to train others and gladly willing to do so
D. Personal Traits
- Maintains an appropriate and neat personal appearance and dress
- Professional demeanor
- Conscientious, honest, hard-working
- Integrity, on and off the job